It was a long day today. We made great progress on the harvest of our light pollution experiment. All aboveground biomass is now harvested, and scans of leaves were made for specific leaf area measurements. We got about two-thirds through the root washing for the belowground harvest. It was a tough day, but all in good company. Tomorrow, we’ll round up the root harvest, and do our best to leave this place neat and tidy. Feeling good about another experiment wrapped up!
Published by Robin Heinen
Father of two | Husband | Entomologist and Ecologist | Postdoctoral Researcher @ TUM | Traveler | Coffee Addict View more posts